Memories Gallery

St Colman's Community College was originally established in Connolly Street, Midleton in 1953, and remained in that location for thirty years. In 1980, St Colman's moved to a purpose built complex on extensive landscaped grounds on the Youghal Road. These Photos are from 1980






Of Interest in this photo besides the handsome Mr Kenneally there is a poster for a disco in Killeagh in the communtity center