NIGHT CLASSES SEPTEMBER 2018
St Colman's Night School is now reviewing submissions for new night classes. If you are interested in tutoring a night class please submit your C.V with details of references and a course outline for your proposed course to email@example.com
ENROL ONLINE NOW
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW
All Classes will commence on Tuesday the 30th of January.
ENROL FOR THE FOLLOWING CLASSES NOW
- Computers for Beginners: 7.30-10.00: 8 Weeks: €140
- Pilates: 6.30-7.30: 8 Weeks: €80
- Pilates: 7.30-8.30: 8 Weeks: €80
- Pilates (Men Only Class): 8.30-9.30: 8 Weeks: €80
- Guitar Acoustic Beginners: 9.00-10.00: 10 Weeks: €80
- Positive Psychology and Mindfulness: 7.30-9.30: 6 Weeks: €80
- Research your Family History: 7.30-9.30: 6 weeks: €80
- Sign Language: 7.00-9.00: 8 Weeks: €100
- Nutrition and Health with Cooking: 8.30-10.00: 9 Weeks: €110
- English as a Second Language: 7.00-9.00: 8 Weeks: €120
- Art Class for Beginners: 7.00-9.00: 8 Weeks: €120
HOW TO ENROL
To enrol online click here
Night Class Enrolment Night will take place in the school on Tuesday the 16th of January form 7.30-8.30. Some tutors will be available on the night to answer any questions you may have about their course. You can pay for your course using Cash, Cheque or Card.
If there are any problems or queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All classes commence on Tuesday the 30th of January
Please note the following:
- A minimum number of learners is required for a class to run.
- Fees will only be returned where a class is not formed.
- You will not be contacted after you enrol simply turn up on Tuesday the 30th of January at your designated time.
- Reductions on Tuition Fees (only) are as follows: person in receipt of state pension or living in an unwaged house 30%, application forms will be available on the enrolment night, proof of status required.
Please note there can be no refund of fees once the course has commenced. We cannot provide refunds in cases of changes to personal circumstances e.g. work family or health. We may in some cases provide a refund following a complaints procedure. Refunds are made in full if a class does not commence due to insufficient enrolment. Refunds are made in the case where we have to change the night or time of the course. There can be no exceptions to terms and conditions.