Adult Education Night Classes January 2019
ONLINE ENROLMENT IS NOW OPEN
ENROL FOR THE FOLLOWING CLASSES NOW
- Computers for Beginners: 7.30-10.00: 8 Weeks: €140
- Ukulele/Guitar for Beginners*: 7.00-8.00: 10 Weeks: €80
- Intermediate Guitar*: 8.00-9.00: 10 Weeks: €80
- Conversational Irish: A Continuation: 7.00-9.00: 10 Weeks:€140
- Creative Writing:7.30-9.30: 8 Weeks:€120
- Mat Pilates Class:Mixed Level(also suitable for both pre and post pregnancy) 7.00-8.00: 8 Weeks: €80
- Mat Pilates Class:Mixed Level, men and women welcome:8.00-9.00: 8 Weeks: €80
- Positive Psychology and Mindfulness: 7.30-9.30: 6 Weeks: €80
- Research your Family History: 7.30-9.30: 6 weeks: €80
- Drawing and Acrylic Painting: 7.30-9.30: 10 Weeks: €140
- Spatial Planning and Design:7.00-9.00: 10 Weeks: €140
- Ashtanga Yoga: 7.00-8.00: 8 Weeks: €80
- Ashtanga Yoga: 8.00-9.00: 8 Weeks: €80
*Note: Each student will need to bring their own instrument for this class.
All Classes will commence on Tuesday the 29th of January 2019.
HOW TO ENROL
To enrol online click here
Night Class Enrolment Night will take place in the school on Tuesday the 22nd of January from 7.00-8.00. Some tutors will be available on the night to answer any questions you may have about their course. You can pay for your course using Cash, Cheque or Card. All cheques should be made payable to Cork ETB.
If there are any problems or queries please email email@example.com
All classes commence on Tuesday the 29th of January
Please note the following:
- A minimum number of learners is required for a class to run.
- Classes are for adult learners only.
- Fees will only be returned where a class is not formed.
- You will not be contacted after you enrol simply turn up on Tuesday the 29th of January at your designated time.
- Reductions on Tuition Fees (only) are as follows: person in receipt of state pension or living in an unwaged house, up to 30%, application forms will be available on the enrolment night, proof of status required.
Please note there can be no refund of fees once the course has commenced. We cannot provide refunds in cases of changes to personal circumstances e.g. work, family or health. Refunds are made in full if a class does not commence due to insufficient enrolment. Refunds are made in the case where we have to change the night or time of the course. There can be no exceptions to terms and conditions.