Adult Education Night Classes September 2018
ENROL ONLINE NOW
All Classes will commence on Tuesday the 25th of September 2018.
ENROL FOR THE FOLLOWING CLASSES NOW
- Computers for Beginners: 7.30-10.00: 8 Weeks: €140
- Ukulele for Beginners*: 7.00-8.00: 10 Weeks: €80
- Guitar for Beginners*: 8.00-9.00: 10 Weeks: €80
- An Introduction to the Tin Whistle*:7.00-8.00:10 Weeks: €80
- Conversational Irish:8.00-10.00: 10 Weeks:€140
- Creative Writing; From the couch to 5,000 words:7.30-9.30: 8 Weeks:€120
- Pilates: 6.30-7.30: 8 Weeks: €80
- Pilates: 7.30-8.30: 8 Weeks: €80
- Pilates (Men Only Class): 8.30-9.30: 8 Weeks: €80
- Positive Psychology and Mindfulness: 7.30-9.30: 6 Weeks: €80
- Research your Family History: 7.30-9.30: 6 weeks: €80
- Sign Language: 7.00-9.00: 8 Weeks: €110
- Nutrition and Health with Cooking: 8.30-10.00: 9 Weeks: €110
- English as a Second Language: 7.00-9.00: 8 Weeks: €120
- Drawing and Acrylic Painting: 7.30-9.30: 10 Weeks: €140
- Spatial Planning and Design:7.00-9.00: 10 Weeks: €140
*Note: Each student will need to bring their own instrument for this class.
HOW TO ENROL
To enrol online click here
Night Class Enrolment Night will take place in the school on Tuesday the 11th of September from 7.00-8.00. Some tutors will be available on the night to answer any questions you may have about their course. You can pay for your course using Cash, Cheque or Card.
If there are any problems or queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All classes commence on Tuesday the 25th of September
Please note the following:
- A minimum number of learners is required for a class to run.
- Fees will only be returned where a class is not formed.
- You will not be contacted after you enrol simply turn up on Tuesday the 25th of September at your designated time.
- Reductions on Tuition Fees (only) are as follows: person in receipt of state pension or living in an unwaged house, up to 30%, application forms will be available on the enrolment night, proof of status required.
Please note there can be no refund of fees once the course has commenced. We cannot provide refunds in cases of changes to personal circumstances e.g. work, family or health. Refunds are made in full if a class does not commence due to insufficient enrolment. Refunds are made in the case where we have to change the night or time of the course. There can be no exceptions to terms and conditions.